NEWLY RE-DESIGNED WEBSITE! Bear with us as we continue to make it “prettier”. At present our main focus is just to get all the event information current, searchable and reconciled.
In this new website – if you are the director of an event you will be given access to manage your page (although you can ALWAYS just email email@example.com just as you always have)
We’ll be adding exciting new features throughout the summer months – but first and foremost is the nitty gritty event info that all directors need to get fall schedules in order before the end of the school year!
- All Events menu is designed to provide a comprehensive look at every marching event we are currently aware of. It is alphabetical by name of event, but can be re-sorted by clicking on the column headers by Date or by State. Clicking on “View Event” will yield a standard text content page of the currently known event info.
- Month Listing: For a smaller and more visual display of events, click on the submenu items under All Events, currently September and October. Events listed on the month directories are only those with confirmed dates.
- State Listing: A similar visual display to the monthly listings – these links under the By State menu take you directly to the specific state selected. These pages do include events for which we do not yet have confirmed dates – so if you can help us out with that – please do!
- Historical Recaps are NOT going away – for now they are accessible via the Archive Link that takes you back to the previous version of Midwest Marching. We will be adding the historical year links back on the bottom of each event page throughout the summer.
- Upload Results – This fall we’ll encourage directors to log in to your event page at the end of your contest and upload your results in any of several formats – pdf file or even taking a picture of the recaps with your phone and uploading the image. Your results can be available faster than ever before!
We welcome additional “wish list” suggestions as you think of them. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES/SPONSORING BUSINESSES: this is going to be a great year to join the Midwest Marching Community as a sponsor! Contact Belinda for a specialized quote for YOUR business based on your particular needs and budget.
Would you like to add your marching band competition to our calendar?
NEW! Submit Your Event
When your event is submitted, you will receive a director’s login (usually within 24 hours) to be able to manage your own event throughout the year. You’ll see an edit link next to your event when you are logged in. You can then upload documents such as registration forms, schedules, results, concession list, etc as your event date gets closer.
For your convenience – there is a Log In link at the very bottom of the site.