Why should you bring your band to the 30 th Annual
Marionville AppleFest Parade on Saturday, Sept. 22nd, 2018?
1. You will have music educators as judges.
2. It is a short, easy to march parade route, with traditionally
smaller bands…but bigger bands are always welcome!
3. It is EARLY in the marching season—your band will receive helpful feedback in a relaxed judging environment.
4. Trophies will be awarded to all bands, with NO ENTRY FEE!
5. The Marionville AppleFest is an extra-special small town festival located in historic downtown Marionville...you might even see a white squirrel?! Plan to stay after you march and enjoy!
Entry deadline is Friday, September 14