PRE-REGISTER NOW to secure your spot: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeuVKAUs-QNIVVRCPzgvgBLJjGRzUvSMrk6m0LCBEX4r2OL-Q/viewform
The 2023 Festival of Champions will feature:
- Up to thirty field bands in four divisions
- Prelims/Finals format (10 finalists; top score in each division and six remaining high scores)
- CompetitionSuite digital scoring and adjudication with HD video
- Instant digital access to feedback to help prepare those ensembles advancing to finals
- Indoor percussion and guard competitions
- Registration fees not due until September 1
- A catered VIP suite for directors and staff
- Special guest adjudicator Dr. Kelvin Jones from Louisiana State University
Field Show Competition
The field show competition in Audrey J. Walton Stadium features a Prelim and Finals format. Field show bands are grouped into four competitive classes based on total number of performers excluding auxiliary units and drum majors.
Indoor Percussion and Guard Competitions
Groups participating in the indoor percussion and guard competitions are grouped into two divisions according to Missouri MSHSAA classifications, and into moving and stationary subdivisions. Field show participation is not required to enter the indoor competitions.