Click Here for Entry Form
• MVCMF is to be an educational, informative and primarily evaluative festival. The primary goal is for you and your students to receive quality comments and less about competition.
EARLY BIRD PRICING: (265.00 per band for all fees received by August 1st) (285.00 for all fees received after August 2nd. (Postmarked)
• This is an event for field shows.
• Invoices will be out by 7-01-22. All invoices must be paid before step-off.
• This event is (Will be) MSHSAA sanctioned and all schools will be classified by school size according to MSHSAA Official School Enrollment Information. (Grades 9,10,11) (At Present)
o Grades 9, 10, 11)
o Class 5...979 and above
o Class 4...456 – 978
o Class 3...220 - 455
o Class 2...108 - 219
o Class 1...1 – 107
• Judges are experienced high school and college/university directors.
• Food and drink will be available to directors in the hospitality room.
• There will be a concession stand open with a variety of items available at Mt’neer Stadium. This is a major portion of our income for this event and will help offset judging and award costs. Additional restaurants, if needed, are located on the business loop. (Please help us get this established with a solid income from concessions.)
• Parking for buses will be assigned... A parking map will come out at a later time.
• Bands will receive a recording with comments from all judges in all events and written scoring.
• We will charge a seven-dollar admission fee ($7.00) to the field competition for each attendee. Passes for band directors, drivers, administrators and your spouse will be in a check-in packet in our front gate.
• Trophies will be presented to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each division. (Where applicable.)
• Rating trophies will be presented to all participating bands.
• Caption trophies will be awarded for Drum Major, Percussion, Auxiliary, Music, G.E.
• Each band has a twenty minute slot in which to set up all props, enter the field, perform and exit the field.
• We have a warm-up area to do a light playing warm up. There will be no markings on that field for marching.
• To protect our turf and track, school officials require us to do all the towing of equipment onto the field. If your band has a trailer for percussion equipment, etc., you will need to pull it to the staging area. We will hook our gators up to it and pull the trailer from there. After your performance we will return the trailer to the west parking lot.
• If you have special needs concerning towing, please let me know ASAP in order to work out the kinks.
• We will have our sound system available on the field with multiple options for sound (barring rain) as well as an extension cord and a power strip.
• We will have Music Performance, General Effect, Visual performance (marching, movement) Auxiliary and Percussion captions.
• Following your performance you will receive a clinic with video for you and your staff as well as your band if so desired.
Mountaineer Classic Marching Festival 9/24/22
1st Bobcat Pride Band
2nd Sarcoxie Marching Band
3rd Fighting Rams Marching Band
1st Mountain Grove Panther Pride Band
2nd Bison Pride Band
3rd Diamond Marching Wildcats
1st Ava Pride Marching Band
2nd Clever Bluejay Marching Band
3rd Labette County High School Marching Band
4th Pride of Warsaw
1st Marshfield Marching Bluejay Band
2nd Pride of Aurora Houn' Dawg Marching Band
3rd Monett Cub Pride Band
4th Cassville Wildcat Pride Marching Band
1st Parkview High School Viking Band
2nd Joplin Eagle Pride Marching Band
Sarcoxie Marching Band Class 2 9:00
Fighting Rams Marching Band Class 2 9:20
Bobcat Pride Band Class 2 9:40
Diamond Marching Wildcats Class 3 G 10:00
Bison Pride Band Class 3 G 10:20
Mountain Grove Panther Pride Band Class 3 G 10:40
Ava Pride Marching Band Class 3 W 11:20
Pride of Warsaw Class 3 W 11:40
Labette County High School Marching Band Class 3 W 12:00
Clever Bluejay Marching Band Class 3 W 12:20
LUNCH BREAK LUNCH BREAK LUNCH BREAK
Pride of Aurora Houn' Dawg Marching Band Class 4 1:20
Monett Cub Pride Band Class 4 1:40
Cassville "Wildcat Pride" Marching Band Class 4 2:00
Marshfield Marching Bluejay Band Class 4 2:20
Joplin Eagle Pride Marching Band Class 5 2:40
Parkview High School Viking Band Class 5 3:00
Marching Mountaineers Exhibition 3:40