Events are listed in date order.
Update 8/4/18: The original 20 spots are filled! Any bands that register now will be put on a wait list: we will evaluate the space needed for the registered bands and may open up extra spots in the festival. Please register below or email Daniel Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating in the festival.
The Pride of Branson Bands is excited to present the 4th Annual Branson Marching Invitational (formerly SWMO Regional).
We hope to welcome back returning and new bands for another year of top-tier performances, renown judging panel, detailed feedback & evaluation, and superb performance venue in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
Pirate Stadium at Branson High School boasts a 3,000+ seat spectator area, turf field, and an unrivaled, spectacular view. Ensemble entry fee is $250 per ensemble. Admission prices are $8 per adult, $5 per student K-12. Concessions will be provided, as well as the chance for family and students to send Airgrams to those performing.
This year we will be limiting the initial entry into the festival to 20 ensembles: this is purely due to space restrictions at the High School. If space is available, more schools will be added.
Bands will be grouped together according to total members of the performing ensemble, from Class 1-5.
Competition will take place in a Prelims-Finals format with the top-12 scoring bands, regardless of class, making finals. Class winners who do not place in the top-12 scores on the day will perform in exhibition during finals. Directors will have a chance to speak with judges after Prelims to receive comments and suggestions on their performance. A full 8-member judging panel will be supplied: Music Ensemble/Individual; Visual Ensemble/Individual; Music Effect/Visual Effect; and Percussion/Auxiliary.
Branson also provides world-class entertainment, shopping, and dining options for all ensembles to enjoy. If you are considering having you ensemble stay in Branson, please feel free to contact Daniel Jarrett and he can give you options of hotels near the festival location.
$8 per adult, $5 per student K-12
- Mark Martin - St. Louis, MO
- Clif Walker - Kansas City, MO
- Bill Thomas - Overland Park, KS
- Scott Tomlinson - Ft. Smith, AR
- Bill Castillo - St. Louis, MO
- Patrick McCarty - Olathe, KS
- Kent Lineberry - Blue Springs, MO
- Danielle Welch - St. Louis, MO
2018 Participating Bands:
- Van Buren High School - Van Buren, AR
- Bentonville West High School - Bentonville, AR
- Monett High School - Monett, MO
- Willow Springs High School - Willow Springs, MO
- Carthage High School - Carthage, MO
- Hollister High School - Hollister, MO
- Mountain Home High School - Mountain Home, AR
- Nevada High School - Nevada, MO
- St. Charles High School - St. Charles, MO
- Lee's Summit High School - Lee's Summit, MO
- Forsyth High School - Forsyth, MO
- El Dorado Springs High School - El Dorado Springs, MO
- Camdenton High School - Camdenton, MO
- Trenton High School - Trenton, MO
- St. James High School - St. James, MO
- Ozark High School - Ozark, MO
- Waterloo High School - Waterloo, IL
- Republic High School - Republic, MO
- Skiatook High School - Skiatook, OK
- Cotter High School - Cotter, AR